Paid, Professional Acting Jobs
Actors, singers and dancers can audition for 550+ roles with 29 professional companies simultaneously at the Southeastern Theatre Conference (SETC) Fall Professional Auditions, Sun., Sept. 11 and Mon., Sept. 12, 2011, in Atlanta, GA at the Hilton Atlanta Airport. Registration and detailed information: http://www.setc.org/theatre/professional/fall-proauditions.
Qualifiers are available on Sat., Sept. 10 for grad and undergrad students who are finishing study by Dec. with a minimum of one professional performance. Call SETC Central Office (336) 272-3645 if you have questions.
- Cost to register: $45 by 8/28; $60 for walk-ins on 9/11.
- Deadline to pre-register: August 28th. Walk-in applications accepted onsite after the deadline. You will be given audition number in advance if pre-registered. Call (336) 272-3645 or email email@example.com
if you have questions.
- Casting needs: varies by theatre – ages 19 to seniors; non-musical, singers and dancers; including leads, ensemble and character
- Pay scale: varies by theatre: estimate $350-$1,000 per week – plus room and board.
- Union status: Non-Equity, some AEA.
Employment is for 2011/2012 for fall, winter and early spring season productions at non-equity, LORT, and equity theatres across the United States – includes touring and dinner theatres, repertory and stock companies, cruise ships and entertainment venues. Application required. Actor/singer auditions begin at 8:30 AM and continue until same-day callbacks are complete; dancer auditions begin after group auditions and continue until callbacks are complete.
The Southeastern Theatre Conference is in its 63rd year of connecting professionals to theatre opportunity.