If your theatre is interested in participating in the 2018 MTA Theatre Festival by entering a one-act production in the competition, please read the following documents. All of the information necessary to register your production and your participants can be found in these documents. Please note the community theatre festival will be held in a separate space this year and the festival will start on Friday and run through Saturday.
- Community Theatre Registration Letter and Information (Read First)
- Community Theatre Festival Rules
- Community Theatre Festival Registration Form (Spreadsheet). Community theatres attending the Festival need to complete this spreadsheet to register their cast and crew. (Will be posted November 1)
- Upload your Festival Registration Spreadsheet (Will be posted November 1)
- Theatre Technical Information: Below is the information theatres competing in the festival will need. The following information includes a diagram of the stage, information about the lighting console and sound board, and a lightplot and channel hookup list.
- Theatre Schematics – Will Be Posted Soon
Buy an Ad in the Festival program:
Other Community Theatre Events
Adult Individual Events Festival Rules